Supervised by: Julián Bardier Pardo
Year of construction: 1900
This is located in the house in whose square tower hangs an enormous sculpture of the Sacred Heart.
Moro’s gate was built in 1900 and it is made of cut stone, a material that had been traditionally used for the construction of small walls. Gaudí reused it in this doorway to add some touches of fantasy. From then on this technique would be utilized amongst the cubist painters.
There is an entrance for cars, another for people and a small opening in the wall for birds called the gate for little birds. Its rounded and curving shapes show nuances of Modernismo.